- Multi user system, runs on institute’s local network.
- No need to purchase any extra license or high configuration server.
- Operation runs without Internet, just needed for sending out messages.
- Easy and quick operations without delay let user enjoy the process.
- User friendly Windows desktop and Android clients. iOS support will be added in Oct ’16.
- Low configuration and maintenance via features like auto discovery of server and auto update clients.
- Supports secure communication.
- Student management – Bulk import, bulk update, excel export and quick access of student records. Facility to create student history card.
- Staff logins with role based access control – different access levels for restricted access to authorized staff members.
- Time table management – Allows creating multiple time tables with auto and/or manual mode. User friendly operations reduces the complexity of the task by great extent. It takes into consideration all three dimensions – class-subject, teacher and classroom/lab/library resources. Proxy adjustment options and other such features makes it very useful in day to day activities.
- Attendance management – Offers simple, quick and effective way to record attendance. Provides student attendance analysis and record book reports.
- Exam result management – Offers simple, quick and effective way to record exam marks. Provides student exam analysis and report card.
- Messaging – Built in messaging facility provides quick, error free and easy way to send messages to individual parents either using Bulk SMS service OR Global Board.
- Fees collection – Provides easy way to manage fees collection including sending reminder messages.
- Compliance related record management – An easy and effective way to manage compliance and API related records.
- Sharing student records with parents – Parents can see their child records in Global Board OR customized institute app. They can visualize attendance, exam result, home work, remarks, time table and so on.
- Advance analytics – Provides graphical records for year on year comparison of students’ result, teachers’ performance, teachers’ workload and so on.
- Home work records (for school) – An easy way to submit daily homework and track whether student has completed home work or not.
- Exam management – Facility for automatic arrangements of supervision scheduling, student seat arrangements with manual adjustment.
- Admission Management – Provides easy way to track form distribution and admission status.